A novel de novo nonsense mutation in the TRPS1 gene in a Japanese patient with tricho-rhino-phalangeal syndrome type I
Article first published online: 28 APR 2013
© 2013 The International Society of Dermatology
International Journal of Dermatology
How to Cite
Farooq, M., Fujikawa, H., Fujimoto, A., Kubo, Y., Ito, M. and Shimomura, Y. (2013), A novel de novo nonsense mutation in the TRPS1 gene in a Japanese patient with tricho-rhino-phalangeal syndrome type I. International Journal of Dermatology. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-4632.2012.05694.x
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2013
- Special Coordination Funds for Promoting Science and Technology
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan. Grant Number: MEXT KAKENHI 11001497
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.