A novel de novo nonsense mutation in the TRPS1 gene in a Japanese patient with tricho-rhino-phalangeal syndrome type I
Article first published online: 28 APR 2013
© 2013 The International Society of Dermatology
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 53, Issue 8, pages 1012–1015, August 2014
How to Cite
Farooq, M., Fujikawa, H., Fujimoto, A., Kubo, Y., Ito, M. and Shimomura, Y. (2014), A novel de novo nonsense mutation in the TRPS1 gene in a Japanese patient with tricho-rhino-phalangeal syndrome type I. International Journal of Dermatology, 53: 1012–1015. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-4632.2012.05694.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2013
- Special Coordination Funds for Promoting Science and Technology
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan. Grant Number: MEXT KAKENHI 11001497
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.