Presented in part at the 86th Annual Meeting, Canadian Dermatology Association, 22–26 June 2011, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
Pharmacology and therapeutics
Efficacy of topical calcineurin inhibitors in vitiligo
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2013
© 2013 The International Society of Dermatology
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 491–496, April 2013
How to Cite
Wong, R. and Lin, A. N. (2013), Efficacy of topical calcineurin inhibitors in vitiligo. International Journal of Dermatology, 52: 491–496. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-4632.2012.05697.x
Conflict of interest: Dr Lin has been a paid speaker for Astellas Pharma Canada Inc.
American trade names: tacrolimus: PROTOPIC; pimecrolimus: ELIDEL.
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 JAN 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Efficacy and Safety of 308-nm Monochromatic Excimer Lamp Versus Other Phototherapy Devices for Vitiligo: A Systematic Review with Meta-Analysis, American Journal of Clinical Dermatology, 2016, 17, 1, 23, , ,
- 2Systematic Review on the Efficacy, Safety, and Cost-Effectiveness of Topical Calcineurin Inhibitors in Atopic Dermatitis, Dermatitis, 2015, 26, 3, 122, ,