Signaling pathways targeted by curcumin in acute and chronic injury: burns and photo-damaged skin
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
© 2012 The International Society of Dermatology
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 52, Issue 5, pages 531–543, May 2013
How to Cite
Heng, M. C. Y. (2013), Signaling pathways targeted by curcumin in acute and chronic injury: burns and photo-damaged skin. International Journal of Dermatology, 52: 531–543. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-4632.2012.05703.x
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!