Conflicts of interest: none.
Benefit of gluten-free diet in acrodermatitis continua of Hallopeau associated with celiac disease: a case report
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2013
© 2013 The International Society of Dermatology
International Journal of Dermatology
How to Cite
Fabre, C., Lefèvre, M., Dandurand, M., Meunier, L. and Stoebner, P.-E. (2013), Benefit of gluten-free diet in acrodermatitis continua of Hallopeau associated with celiac disease: a case report. International Journal of Dermatology. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-4632.2012.05711.x
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!