Conflicts of interest: None.
Birt–Hogg–Dubé syndrome in a patient with melanoma and a novel mutation in the FCLN gene
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2013
© 2013 The International Society of Dermatology
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 323–326, March 2013
How to Cite
Mota-Burgos, A., Acosta, E. H., Márquez, F. V., Mendiola, M. and Herrera-Ceballos, E. (2013), Birt–Hogg–Dubé syndrome in a patient with melanoma and a novel mutation in the FCLN gene. International Journal of Dermatology, 52: 323–326. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-4632.2012.05742.x
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.