Conflicts of interest: None.
Pharmacology and Therapeutics
Staphylococcus aureus and topical fusidic acid use: results of a clinical audit on antimicrobial resistance
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2013
© 2013 The International Society of Dermatology
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 52, Issue 7, pages 876–881, July 2013
How to Cite
Heng, Y. K., Tan, K. T., Sen, P., Chow, A., Leo, Y. S., Lye, D. C. and Chan, R. K.W. (2013), Staphylococcus aureus and topical fusidic acid use: results of a clinical audit on antimicrobial resistance. International Journal of Dermatology, 52: 876–881. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-4632.2012.05747.x
- Issue online: 23 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.