Conflicts of interest: The authors have no conflicts of interest to disclose.
Organizing a dermatology service mission
Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2012
© 2012 The International Society of Dermatology
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 342–349, March 2013
How to Cite
Ramirez-Fort, M. K., Lastra-Vicente, R., Levitt, J. O., Sanchez, J. L. and Reizner, G. T. (2013), Organizing a dermatology service mission. International Journal of Dermatology, 52: 342–349. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-4632.2012.05750.x
- Issue online: 17 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.