Conflict of interest: This study was supported in part by CNCSIS BD 272 research scholarship provided by the National Ministry of Education.
Active and inactive forms of matrix metalloproteinases 2 and 9 in cutaneous melanoma
Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2012
© 2012 The International Society of Dermatology
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 53, Issue 5, pages 575–580, May 2014
How to Cite
Candrea, E., Senila, S., Tatomir, C. and Cosgarea, R. (2014), Active and inactive forms of matrix metalloproteinases 2 and 9 in cutaneous melanoma. International Journal of Dermatology, 53: 575–580. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-4632.2012.05772.x
- Issue online: 23 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2012
- National Ministry of Education. Grant Number: CNCSIS BD 272
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.