Disclosures: Dr Wolf has served as a speaker for LEO Pharma, PharmaDerm, and Sanofi-Aventis (Dermik). He has also been a consultant to Peplin (now LEO Pharma), and has participated in advisory boards for and has been a consultant to and speaker for Galderma. Dr Rigel has participated in advisory boards for and has been a consultant to and speaker for Graceway. He has also served as a consultant to Peplin (now LEO Pharma), Galderma, and Pharmaderm.
Understanding efficacy end-points in studies of field-directed therapy for actinic keratosis
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2013
© 2013 The International Society of Dermatology
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 52, Issue 9, pages 1063–1070, September 2013
How to Cite
Wolf, J. E. and Rigel, D. S. (2013), Understanding efficacy end-points in studies of field-directed therapy for actinic keratosis. International Journal of Dermatology, 52: 1063–1070. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-4632.2012.05776.x
- Issue published online: 21 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.