Conflict of Interest: None.
Livedoid vasculopathy (LV) associated with sticky platelets syndrome type 3 (SPS type 3) and enhanced activity of plasminogen activator inhibitor (PAI-1) anomalies
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2013
© 2013 The International Society of Dermatology
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 53, Issue 12, pages 1495–1497, December 2014
How to Cite
Castillo-Martínez, C., Moncada, B., Valdés-Rodríguez, R. and González, F. J. (2014), Livedoid vasculopathy (LV) associated with sticky platelets syndrome type 3 (SPS type 3) and enhanced activity of plasminogen activator inhibitor (PAI-1) anomalies. International Journal of Dermatology, 53: 1495–1497. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-4632.2012.05786.x
Financial Disclosure: None reported.
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.