Conflicts of interest: None.
Immunohistochemical analysis of FOXP3+ regulatory T cells in healthy human skin and autoimmune dermatoses
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2013
© 2013 The International Society of Dermatology
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 294–299, March 2014
How to Cite
Terras, S., Gambichler, T., Moritz, R. K. C., Altmeyer, P. and Lambert, J. (2014), Immunohistochemical analysis of FOXP3+ regulatory T cells in healthy human skin and autoimmune dermatoses. International Journal of Dermatology, 53: 294–299. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-4632.2012.05808.x
The research was performed at the Department of Dermatology, Ghent University Hospital, De Pintelaan 185 9000 Ghent, Belgium
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.