Conflicts of interest: None.
Diffuse dermal angiomatosis of the breast: clinical and histopathological features
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2013
© 2013 The International Society of Dermatology
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 445–449, April 2014
How to Cite
Sanz-Motilva, V., Martorell-Calatayud, A., Rongioletti, F., Escutia-Muñoz, B., López-Gómez, S., Rodríguez-Peralto, J. L. and Vanaclocha, F. (2014), Diffuse dermal angiomatosis of the breast: clinical and histopathological features. International Journal of Dermatology, 53: 445–449. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-4632.2012.05812.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!