Conflict of interest disclosures: None.
Reconstruction of upper eyelid and medial canthus following basal cell carcinoma resection: a successful one-stage repair with three local flaps
Article first published online: 17 APR 2013
© 2013 The International Society of Dermatology
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 52, Issue 5, pages 611–613, May 2013
How to Cite
Yan, J., Liu, L. and Qian, J. (2013), Reconstruction of upper eyelid and medial canthus following basal cell carcinoma resection: a successful one-stage repair with three local flaps. International Journal of Dermatology, 52: 611–613. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-4632.2012.05842.x
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.