Invasion of Agave species (Agavaceae) in south-east Spain: invader demographic parameters and impacts on native species
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2004
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 10, Issue 5-6, pages 493–500, September 2004
How to Cite
Badano, E. I. and Pugnaire, F. I. (2004), Invasion of Agave species (Agavaceae) in south-east Spain: invader demographic parameters and impacts on native species. Diversity and Distributions, 10: 493–500. doi: 10.1111/j.1366-9516.2004.00086.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!