Breeding systems of invasive alien plants in South Africa: does Baker's rule apply?
Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2004
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 10, Issue 5-6, pages 409–416, September 2004
How to Cite
Rambuda, T. D. and Johnson, S. D. (2004), Breeding systems of invasive alien plants in South Africa: does Baker's rule apply?. Diversity and Distributions, 10: 409–416. doi: 10.1111/j.1366-9516.2004.00100.x
- Issue online: 6 SEP 2004
- Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!