Willow (Salix × rubens) invasion of the riparian zone in south-eastern Australia: reduced abundance and altered composition of terrestrial arthropods
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2004
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 10, Issue 5-6, pages 485–492, September 2004
How to Cite
Greenwood, H., O'Dowd, D. J. and Lake, P. S. (2004), Willow (Salix × rubens) invasion of the riparian zone in south-eastern Australia: reduced abundance and altered composition of terrestrial arthropods. Diversity and Distributions, 10: 485–492. doi: 10.1111/j.1366-9516.2004.00104.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!