Present address: IUCN — The World Conservation Union, IUCN/SSC-CI/CABS Biodiversity Assessment Unit, c/o Center for Applied Biodiversity Science, Conservation International, Washington DC 20036, USA
Latitudinal gradients of parasite species richness in primates
Article first published online: 28 APR 2005
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 249–256, May 2005
How to Cite
Nunn, C. L., Altizer, S. M., Sechrest, W. and Cunningham, A. A. (2005), Latitudinal gradients of parasite species richness in primates. Diversity and Distributions, 11: 249–256. doi: 10.1111/j.1366-9516.2005.00160.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!