Comparative taxonomic structure of the floras of two Mediterranean-climate regions: Iberia and California
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2005
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 11, Issue 5, pages 399–408, September 2005
How to Cite
Lozano, F. D. and Schwartz, M. W. (2005), Comparative taxonomic structure of the floras of two Mediterranean-climate regions: Iberia and California. Diversity and Distributions, 11: 399–408. doi: 10.1111/j.1366-9516.2005.00168.x
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!