Profiling invasive fish species: the importance of phylogeny and human use
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2005
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 289–298, July 2005
How to Cite
Alcaraz, C., Vila-Gispert, A. and García-Berthou, E. (2005), Profiling invasive fish species: the importance of phylogeny and human use. Diversity and Distributions, 11: 289–298. doi: 10.1111/j.1366-9516.2005.00170.x
- Issue online: 4 JUL 2005
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!