Current address: Department of Zoology, Oregon State University, Corvallis, OR 97331–2914, USA
Does the recruitment of a non-native mussel in native eelgrass habitat explain their disjunct adult distributions?
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2005
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 11, Issue 5, pages 409–416, September 2005
How to Cite
Williams, S. L., Ebert, T. A. and Allen, B. J. (2005), Does the recruitment of a non-native mussel in native eelgrass habitat explain their disjunct adult distributions?. Diversity and Distributions, 11: 409–416. doi: 10.1111/j.1366-9516.2005.00171.x
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!