Present address: Centro de Investigaciones Biológicas, Universidad Autónoma del Estado de Hidalgo (UAEH), Ciudad Universitaria, Carretera Pachuca-Tulancingo Km 4.5, Pachuca CP 42184, Hidalgo, México
Plant species richness and diversity along an altitudinal gradient in the Sierra Nevada, Mexico
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2005
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 11, Issue 6, pages 567–575, November 2005
How to Cite
Sánchez-González, A. and López-Mata, L. (2005), Plant species richness and diversity along an altitudinal gradient in the Sierra Nevada, Mexico. Diversity and Distributions, 11: 567–575. doi: 10.1111/j.1366-9516.2005.00186.x
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!