The role of environmental gradients in non-native plant invasion into burnt areas of Yosemite National Park, California
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2006
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 139–156, March 2006
How to Cite
Klinger, R., Underwood, E. C. and Moore, P. E. (2006), The role of environmental gradients in non-native plant invasion into burnt areas of Yosemite National Park, California. Diversity and Distributions, 12: 139–156. doi: 10.1111/j.1366-9516.2005.00203.x
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!