Linking the concept of scale to studies of biological diversity: evolving approaches and tools
Article first published online: 25 APR 2006
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 229–235, May 2006
How to Cite
Beever, E. A., Swihart, R. K. and Bestelmeyer, B. T. (2006), Linking the concept of scale to studies of biological diversity: evolving approaches and tools. Diversity and Distributions, 12: 229–235. doi: 10.1111/j.1366-9516.2006.00260.x
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!