Seminar participants at Harvard, MIT, University College London, and Statistics Canada provided valuable feedback. Comments by Pravin Trivedi and two anonymous referees greatly improved this paper. Mark Rainey provided excellent research assistance.
Response error in a transformation model with an application to earnings-equation estimation*
Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2004
The Econometrics Journal
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 366–388, December 2004
How to Cite
Abrevaya, J. and Hausman, J. A. (2004), Response error in a transformation model with an application to earnings-equation estimation. The Econometrics Journal, 7: 366–388. doi: 10.1111/j.1368-423X.2004.00135.x
- Issue online: 25 NOV 2004
- Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2004
- Received: May 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!