Blockwise generalized empirical likelihood inference for non-linear dynamic moment conditions models
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2009
© 2009 The Author(s). Journal compilation © Royal Economic Society 2009
The Econometrics Journal
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 208–231, July 2009
How to Cite
Bravo, F. (2009), Blockwise generalized empirical likelihood inference for non-linear dynamic moment conditions models. The Econometrics Journal, 12: 208–231. doi: 10.1111/j.1368-423X.2009.00286.x
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2009
- First version received: July 2007; final version accepted: March 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!