Panel unit root tests in the presence of cross-sectional dependence: finite sample performance and an application
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2009
© 2009 The Author(s). Journal compilation © Royal Economic Society 2009
The Econometrics Journal
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 340–366, July 2009
How to Cite
De Silva, S., Hadri, K. and Tremayne, A. R. (2009), Panel unit root tests in the presence of cross-sectional dependence: finite sample performance and an application. The Econometrics Journal, 12: 340–366. doi: 10.1111/j.1368-423X.2009.00287.x
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2009
- First version received: November 2006; final version accepted: March 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!