Large deviations of generalized method of moments and empirical likelihood estimators
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). The Econometrics Journal © 2011 Royal Economic Society
The Econometrics Journal
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 321–329, July 2011
How to Cite
Otsu, T. (2011), Large deviations of generalized method of moments and empirical likelihood estimators. The Econometrics Journal, 14: 321–329. doi: 10.1111/j.1368-423X.2011.00346.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2011
- First version received: August 2009; final version accepted: February 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!