Estimation of spatial autoregressive models with randomly missing data in the dependent variable
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). The Econometrics Journal © 2013 Royal Economic Society.
The Econometrics Journal
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 73–102, February 2013
How to Cite
Wang, W. and Lee, L.-F. (2013), Estimation of spatial autoregressive models with randomly missing data in the dependent variable. The Econometrics Journal, 16: 73–102. doi: 10.1111/j.1368-423X.2012.00388.x
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 SEP 2012 12:00AM EST
- First version received: April 2011; final version accepted: August 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!