A stochastic volatility model with random level shifts and its applications to S&P 500 and NASDAQ return indices
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). The Econometrics Journal © 2013 Royal Economic Society.
The Econometrics Journal
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 309–339, October 2013
How to Cite
Qu, Z. and Perron, P. (2013), A stochastic volatility model with random level shifts and its applications to S&P 500 and NASDAQ return indices. The Econometrics Journal, 16: 309–339. doi: 10.1111/j.1368-423X.2012.00394.x
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 OCT 2012 05:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: JUN 2011
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: SES-0649350
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!