Efficacy and tolerability of sumatriptan tablets administered during the mild-pain phase of menstrually associated migraine
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2004
International Journal of Clinical Practice
Volume 58, Issue 10, pages 913–919, October 2004
How to Cite
Landy, S., Savani, N., Shackelford, S., Loftus, J. and Jones, M. (2004), Efficacy and tolerability of sumatriptan tablets administered during the mild-pain phase of menstrually associated migraine. International Journal of Clinical Practice, 58: 913–919. doi: 10.1111/j.1368-5031.2004.00295.x
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2004
- Paper received March 2004, accepted November 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.