Do patients show the same level of adherence with all dry powder inhalers?
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2005
International Journal of Clinical Practice
Volume 59, Issue Supplement s149, pages 19–25, December 2005
How to Cite
Chrystyn, H. (2005), Do patients show the same level of adherence with all dry powder inhalers?. International Journal of Clinical Practice, 59: 19–25. doi: 10.1111/j.1368-504X.2005.00723.x
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.