Do patients think that dry powder inhalers can be used interchangeably?
Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2005
International Journal of Clinical Practice
Volume 59, Issue Supplement s149, pages 30–32, December 2005
How to Cite
Booker, R. (2005), Do patients think that dry powder inhalers can be used interchangeably?. International Journal of Clinical Practice, 59: 30–32. doi: 10.1111/j.1368-504X.2005.00725.x
- Issue online: 8 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2005
- Paper received XXXX XXXX, accepted XXXX XXXX
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.