REVIEW: The UChA and UChB rat lines: metabolic and genetic differences influencing ethanol intake
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2006
Volume 11, Issue 3-4, pages 310–323, September 2006
How to Cite
Quintanilla, M. E., Israel, Y., Sapag, A. and Tampier, L. (2006), REVIEW: The UChA and UChB rat lines: metabolic and genetic differences influencing ethanol intake. Addiction Biology, 11: 310–323. doi: 10.1111/j.1369-1600.2006.00030.x
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.