PRECLINICAL STUDY: Ghrelin administration into tegmental areas stimulates locomotor activity and increases extracellular concentration of dopamine in the nucleus accumbens
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2006
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 6–16, March 2007
How to Cite
Jerlhag, E., Egecioglu, E., Dickson, S. L., Douhan, A., Svensson, L. and Engel, J. A. (2007), PRECLINICAL STUDY: Ghrelin administration into tegmental areas stimulates locomotor activity and increases extracellular concentration of dopamine in the nucleus accumbens. Addiction Biology, 12: 6–16. doi: 10.1111/j.1369-1600.2006.00041.x
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!