PRECLINICAL STUDY: Long-lasting tolerance to alcohol following a history of dependence
Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2007
© 2007 The Authors
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 26–30, March 2008
How to Cite
Rimondini, R., Sommer, W. H., Dall'Olio, R. and Heilig, M. (2008), PRECLINICAL STUDY: Long-lasting tolerance to alcohol following a history of dependence. Addiction Biology, 13: 26–30. doi: 10.1111/j.1369-1600.2007.00079.x
- Issue online: 11 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.