REVIEW FOR SPECIAL ISSUE ON CANNABINOIDS
The role of CB1 receptors in psychostimulant addiction
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Society for the Study of Addiction
Special Issue: The Endogenous Cannabinoid System and Drug Addiction: 20 Years of the Cannabinoid CB1 Receptor
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 225–238, June 2008
How to Cite
Wiskerke, J., Pattij, T., Schoffelmeer, A. N.M. and De Vries, T. J. (2008), The role of CB1 receptors in psychostimulant addiction. Addiction Biology, 13: 225–238. doi: 10.1111/j.1369-1600.2008.00109.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!