REVIEW FOR SPECIAL ISSUE ON CANNABINOIDS
Puberty as a highly vulnerable developmental period for the consequences of cannabis exposure
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
© 2008 The Author. Journal compilation © 2008 Society for the Study of Addiction
Special Issue: The Endogenous Cannabinoid System and Drug Addiction: 20 Years of the Cannabinoid CB1 Receptor
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 253–263, June 2008
How to Cite
Schneider, M. (2008), Puberty as a highly vulnerable developmental period for the consequences of cannabis exposure. Addiction Biology, 13: 253–263. doi: 10.1111/j.1369-1600.2008.00110.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.