This work was carried out at Duke University, Durham, NC, and Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, PA.
CLINICAL STUDY: Very low dose naltrexone addition in opioid detoxification: a randomized, controlled trial
Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 204–213, April 2009
How to Cite
Mannelli, P., Patkar, A. A., Peindl, K., Gorelick, D. A., Wu, L.-T. and Gottheil, E. (2009), CLINICAL STUDY: Very low dose naltrexone addition in opioid detoxification: a randomized, controlled trial. Addiction Biology, 14: 204–213. doi: 10.1111/j.1369-1600.2008.00119.x
- Issue online: 5 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.