PRECLINICAL STUDY: Systemic administration of ghrelin induces conditioned place preference and stimulates accumbal dopamine
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2008
© 2008 The Author. Journal compilation © 2008 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 13, Issue 3-4, pages 358–363, September 2008
How to Cite
Jerlhag, E. (2008), PRECLINICAL STUDY: Systemic administration of ghrelin induces conditioned place preference and stimulates accumbal dopamine. Addiction Biology, 13: 358–363. doi: 10.1111/j.1369-1600.2008.00125.x
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!