PRECLINICAL STUDY: Pavlovian drug discrimination with bupropion as a feature positive occasion setter: substitution by methamphetamine and nicotine, but not cocaine
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 165–173, April 2009
How to Cite
Wilkinson, J. L., Li, C. and Bevins, R. A. (2009), PRECLINICAL STUDY: Pavlovian drug discrimination with bupropion as a feature positive occasion setter: substitution by methamphetamine and nicotine, but not cocaine. Addiction Biology, 14: 165–173. doi: 10.1111/j.1369-1600.2008.00141.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.