CLINICAL STUDY: Predicting the effect of naltrexone and acamprosate in alcohol-dependent patients using genetic indicators
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 328–337, July 2009
How to Cite
Ooteman, W., Naassila, M., Koeter, M. W. J., Verheul, R., Schippers, G. M., Houchi, H., Daoust, M. and Van Den Brink, W. (2009), CLINICAL STUDY: Predicting the effect of naltrexone and acamprosate in alcohol-dependent patients using genetic indicators. Addiction Biology, 14: 328–337. doi: 10.1111/j.1369-1600.2009.00159.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.