PRECLINICAL STUDY: Route of administration affects the ability of naltrexone to reduce amphetamine-potentiated brain stimulation reward in rats
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2009
© 2009 Alkermes Inc. © 2009 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 408–418, October 2009
How to Cite
Todtenkopf, M. S., O'Neill, K. S., Kriksciukaite, K., Turncliff, R. Z., Dean, R. L., Ostrovsky-Day, I. and Deaver, D. R. (2009), PRECLINICAL STUDY: Route of administration affects the ability of naltrexone to reduce amphetamine-potentiated brain stimulation reward in rats. Addiction Biology, 14: 408–418. doi: 10.1111/j.1369-1600.2009.00161.x
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!