The neurotrophic factor pleiotrophin modulates amphetamine-seeking behaviour and amphetamine-induced neurotoxic effects: evidence from pleiotrophin knockout mice
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2010
© 2010 The Authors, Addiction Biology © 2010 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 403–412, October 2010
How to Cite
Gramage, E., Putelli, A., Polanco, M. J., González-Martín, C., Ezquerra, L., Alguacil, L. F., Pérez-Pinera, P., Deuel, T. F. and Herradón, G. (2010), The neurotrophic factor pleiotrophin modulates amphetamine-seeking behaviour and amphetamine-induced neurotoxic effects: evidence from pleiotrophin knockout mice. Addiction Biology, 15: 403–412. doi: 10.1111/j.1369-1600.2009.00202.x
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.