REVIEW: Behavioral evidence for the significance of serotoninergic (5-HT) receptors in cocaine addiction
Article first published online: 29 APR 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 227–249, July 2010
How to Cite
Filip, M., Alenina, N., Bader, M. and Przegaliński, E. (2010), REVIEW: Behavioral evidence for the significance of serotoninergic (5-HT) receptors in cocaine addiction. Addiction Biology, 15: 227–249. doi: 10.1111/j.1369-1600.2010.00214.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.