Neurological soft signs in non-psychotic patients with cannabis dependence
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Authors, Addiction Biology © 2010 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 214–221, March 2013
How to Cite
Dervaux, A., Bourdel, M.-C., Laqueille, X. and Krebs, M.-O. (2013), Neurological soft signs in non-psychotic patients with cannabis dependence. Addiction Biology, 18: 214–221. doi: 10.1111/j.1369-1600.2010.00261.x
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.