CYP2B6 and OPRM1 gene variations predict methadone-related deaths
Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Authors, Addiction Biology © 2010 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 142–144, January 2011
How to Cite
Bunten, H., Liang, W.-J., Pounder, D., Seneviratne, C. and Osselton, M. D. (2011), CYP2B6 and OPRM1 gene variations predict methadone-related deaths. Addiction Biology, 16: 142–144. doi: 10.1111/j.1369-1600.2010.00274.x
- Issue online: 29 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.