Relationship between vulnerability to reinforcing effects of morphine and activity of the endogenous cholecystokinin system in Lewis and Fischer rats
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Authors, Addiction Biology © 2011 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 528–538, May 2012
How to Cite
Noble, F., Benturquia, N., Crete, D., Canestrelli, C., Mas Nieto, M., Wilson, J. and Roques, B. P. (2012), Relationship between vulnerability to reinforcing effects of morphine and activity of the endogenous cholecystokinin system in Lewis and Fischer rats. Addiction Biology, 17: 528–538. doi: 10.1111/j.1369-1600.2010.00283.x
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!