Social influences on morphine sensitization in adolescent rats
Article first published online: 20 APR 2011
© 2011 The Authors, Addiction Biology © 2011 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 547–556, May 2012
How to Cite
Hofford, R. S., Schul, D. L., Wellman, P. J. and Eitan, S. (2012), Social influences on morphine sensitization in adolescent rats. Addiction Biology, 17: 547–556. doi: 10.1111/j.1369-1600.2011.00315.x
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.