Chronic cocaine self-administration modulates ERK1/2 and CREB responses to dopamine receptor agonists in striatal slices
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Authors, Addiction Biology © 2011 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 565–575, May 2012
How to Cite
Hoffmann, H. M., Nadal, R., Vignes, M. and Ortiz, J. (2012), Chronic cocaine self-administration modulates ERK1/2 and CREB responses to dopamine receptor agonists in striatal slices. Addiction Biology, 17: 565–575. doi: 10.1111/j.1369-1600.2011.00353.x
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.