Funding: USPHS/NIDA grants R01 DA015449, R01 DA020669, and T32 DA007267.
Individual differences in discount rate are associated with demand for self-administered cocaine, but not sucrose
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Authors, Addiction Biology © 2011 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 8–18, January 2013
How to Cite
Koffarnus, M. N. and Woods, J. H. (2013), Individual differences in discount rate are associated with demand for self-administered cocaine, but not sucrose. Addiction Biology, 18: 8–18. doi: 10.1111/j.1369-1600.2011.00361.x
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.